Adiona's APIs and apps are used to power millions of efficient product deliveries around the world for brands like Coca-Cola, Amazon, BP, Metcash, and many more. The name Adiona is the Roman Goddess of the Return Journey, and you'll see her influence in everything we do; from our use of advanced ML to empower lowest-carbon logistics to the way our tech stack has been optimised by design for low running resources and cost.
Our values revolve around efficiency, integrity, transparency, inclusivity, and creating "triple wins" for businesses, individuals, and our planet. We are a fast-growing privately funded scale-up with a small core team in Sydney and a growing team overseas.
We need a Cybersecurity Intern, who will work directly with our CTO and CEO to:
- Help us progress towards a SOC 2 compliant security posture
- Use 3rd party security analysis tools such as Vanta, Drata, or Sprinto to pre-audit our tech stack and policies for security gaps
- Write and update policies and procedures to fill those gaps.
- Perform testing where required to ensure that risk mitigations have been effective.
- Solid understanding of SOC 2 and/or ISO27001 principles
- Strong attention to detail
- Project management experience is helpful
🏆 2022 Post and ParcelInternational Last-Mile Innovation Finalist
🏆 2021 Supply Chain andLogistics Association of Australia's Startup of the Year
🏆 2021 Investment NSW GrantWinner
🏆 Australian Research CouncilGrant Winner with UNSW
🏆 ACS Best New Disruptive TechPlatform