Staybil Full Stack Developer - Perm or Contract
The future of urban life depends on Workforce Geo-Optimisation (WGO). Staybil has developed a unique, pioneering cloud-based WGO engine that integrates PhD optimisation mathematics with enterprise data to drive new kinds of business efficiencies while simultaneously reducing urban congestion and pollution.
Do you hate traffic, commuting, and urban congestion? Do you like to laugh but also work hard and continually learn? Are you unique? We'll get along. We are early stage, truly disruptive, and growing quickly with new customers and a recent investment by Telstra. In the last 12 months, we've also been recognised as the Australian Computer Society Disruptive Tech Platform of the Year, the AIIA iAward for Big Data Innovation of the Year, been selected as part of the Coca-Cola Amatil Xcelerate Scale-Up programme, and much more.
Check out and my profile to get a sense of who we are and what we do.
•Permanent or contract depending on experience and availability, with plenty of opportunity for growth. We will consider junior to senior. It's more about your ambition and attitude than anything else and we may consider you for alternate roles.
• Equity options are available down the track once we get to know each other.
• Back end: Java EE 7/8 (Websocket, JSF, Jersey), Maven, Junit
• Experienced in RESTful API design
• Cloud: Google Cloud Platform (Google App Engine, Google Cloud SQL)
• Database: MySQL/ PostgreSQL
• Authentication: Google Firebase Auth
• Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development
• Excellent communication skills, self starter, ambitious and able to cope with high expectations.
• Solid understanding of latest standards/tools in API and enterprise integrations area.
Staybil is located at Telstra's muru-D accelerator workspace at Level 9, 175 Liverpool Street in the Sydney CBD with a beautiful view of Hyde Park and a gorgeous, modern office. We encourage flexible work practices!